Sengkang Sports Complex & Sengkang Swimming Complex feature pools
Waterway Point is a commercial property that is strategically located at Punggol Central in District 19. The nearest Mrt station is Punggol Mrt/Lrt station which is 0.2 km away. Other nearby stations are Buangkok and Seng Kang stations. There are also several bus services nearby. Major expressways like CTE, TPE and KPE allow you to get to many places effortlessly. Driving to Marina Bay District and Central Business District will take you about 20-25 minutes. It is seamlessly connected to the rest of Singapore saving commuters transport time.
Punggol Beach is a Beaches in Punggol. Nearest Punggol MRT (NE17) is 23 mins away. Discover maps, directions, 36 photos, reviews and what is nearby like MRTs, LRTs and Shopping Centres within 2km.
Besides being rich in history, the 50 ha Coney Island Park houses a wide variety of habitats, including coastal forests, grasslands, mangroves, and casuarina woodlands. It is home to a wide variety of fauna and flora, some of which are critically endangered. Some plants at the park are presumed nationally extinct in the wild. How to get there
Try spotting one of 80 species of birds on Coney Island Park, including the resident male Baya Weavers weaving their large and intricate nests from flowering Acacia trees. Hear the Oriental Magpie-robin’s songs from the forest, or follow the flocks of parakeets flying through the forest canopies. The different habitats in the park allow for a high diversity in bird species, thus making the park an ideal location for birdwatching.
The rustic Coney Island Park is an ecologically sustainable park with many environmental initiatives. It focuses on conserving energy and water, recycling and retaining of the natural elements in the park.
The timber from uprooted Casuarina trees were collected and recycled into park signage, seats, benches, boardwalk, and exhibits at Casuarina Exploration.
Start exploring the forest and mangrove habitats on the newly built boardwalk and move on to the beach which can be accessed at five locations.
With its rich biodiversity in a rustic setting, Coney Island Park offers much to explore for bird and nature enthusiasts.
Tips for visiting Coney Island Park
- The terrain is rugged at parts and may be unsuitable for younger children.
- To maintain the rustic character of the park and as part of our efforts to preserve the park’s natural habitat, there is no electricity or piped water on the island. Please bring water with you when you visit the park.
- As there is no lighting in the evenings, the park is open from 7am to 7pm for safety reasons.
- Please wear long pants and covered shoes for protection from insects such as sandflies.
- There is a free-roaming Brahman cow that has made the island its home. Please avoid approaching, disturbing, or trying to take close-up photographs of the animal. Click here to find out more about the cow.
- Do keep to the designated trails and appreciate any animals you may see from afar. If you encounter Long-tailed Macaques, keep a safe distance and do not feed them. Click here to find out more.
- Do avoid visiting the park during a storm, or seek shelter immediately if it rains while you are within the park.
- Please remember to take only what you have brought in, and leave nothing behind but footprints.
- How to get there: From Punggol interchange, take bus 84 to Punggol Point Park/Punggol Settlement. Walk about 500m east along the Punggol Promenade Nature Walk to get to Coney Island West Entrance.Nearby Parks/Park Connectors:Punggol Promenade Nature Walk, Punggol Point Park, Punggol Waterways.Accessibility: Barrier Free Access and Wheelchair accessible at the East and West ends. Cycling is allowed along the main path.Specific Do’s and Don’ts: No Camping. No Fishing
2016 Singapore #CableCar #Sentosa !!! $S10 Uber promo code:uberSG50ue Singapore #uberTAXI #Uberx https://get.uber.com/invite/uberSG50ue